Looking for some useful tips that will make your beard grow faster and fuller?
These work well with beard oils and beard conditioners that I recommend:
1. Eucalyptus: helps promote facial hair growth, so use a moisturizer with eucalyptus as the main ingredient and massage it on your face to grow your beard faster.
2. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil massage is recommended for hair growth and that’s why it also helps with increasing facial hair.
- Combine coconut oil with rosemary oil in a proportion of 10:1 (10 parts coconut oil with 1 part rosemary oil); this is important to prevent the essential oil from causing irritation of the face.
- Take a little of this oil mix onto a cotton ball and apply to the face; rinse with cool water after about 15 minutes
3. Amla Oil
Amla or the Indian gooseberry is said to be highly effective in increasing facial hair growth. It may be used alone or in combination with mustard leaves. Here are some other health benefits of amla oil.
- Simply massage a little amla oil onto your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes; then rinse using cold water.
- The alternative is to wash and grind a few mustard leaves into a paste and mix in a few drops of amla oil into this. Apply this paste to your face, leave it on for about 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
If you’re looking for an All Natural beard oil and want your beard to look vibrant and full: I recommend: